Is there an ETA to support latest Team Foundation Web access

Aug 7, 2007 at 4:00 PM
Hello,

I tried intalling on the latest Team Foundation Web Access and it does not work

I assume this is because of the way microsoft repacked the product.

Am I correct and if so are there plans to support this version.

Thanks
Coordinator
Aug 8, 2007 at 8:15 PM
AFAIK, this project should be compatible with the latest versions of both the latest 1.0 and the 2.0 RC versions of TeamPlain. Can you make sure that you downloaded the correct version of TFS Timesheet: if you are using TeamPlain 1.0, please download one of the TFS Timesheet 1.x releases and if you are using TeamPlain 2.0, download TFS Timesheet 2.x. If you are using the correct TFS Timesheet version, can you send me version information for the various devBiz DLLs that are in your TeamPlain bin directory.
Aug 8, 2007 at 9:14 PM
Edited Aug 8, 2007 at 9:15 PM
Microsoft has posted the latest version of the Web access (it not longer called TeamPlain web access but rather Team Foundation Web Access )

More information can be found at: http://blogs.msdn.com/bharry/archive/2007/07/30/team-system-web-access-power-tool-available.aspx

I guess this can be considered to be version 2 release. I tried installing it on this version and it did not work (package of this version is a little different than TeamPlain RC, les DLL list seems different but I have been able to investigated too much more since I not longer have teamplain RC installed).

So basically, I was wondering if you intend to make timesheet compatible with this version.

Thanks
Coordinator
Aug 16, 2007 at 10:39 PM
Sorry, I didn't realize that Microsoft had released it. I'm downloading and installing it now and will post in this thread when a compatible release is ready.
Coordinator
Aug 26, 2007 at 8:39 PM
I've just released a new version of this project (3.0) that's compatible with Team System Web Access. Download it, give it a try, and let me know if you run into any problems.