Parser error when starting MS TeamSuite Web Access

Aug 20, 2007 at 2:43 PM
Hello, i just upgraded TeamPlain to MS TeamSuite Web Access 2.0. I followed the instructions in readme.txt file. When i am starting the app, i get the following error:

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.
Parser Error Message: The base class includes the field 'pgtb', but its type (devBiz.TeamPlain.UI.Controls.PageToolbar) is not compatible with the type of control (ASP.uicontrolspagetoolbar_ascx).
Source Error:
Line 16: <asp:TableCell runat="server">
Line 17: <dbz:PageHeader ID="pghd" runat="server" ShowTabs="true" />
Line 18: <dbz:PageToolbar ID="pgtb" runat="server" />
Line 19: <asp:Table ID="tblContent" runat="server" Width="100%" CellSpacing="0" CellPadding="0">
Line 20: <asp:TableRow runat="server" Height="480px">

Coordinator
Aug 20, 2007 at 6:00 PM
Unfortunately, Microsoft's release of The Software Formerly Known As TeamPlain isn't yet supported by TFS Timesheet. I'm working on it now and will post here when it's ready.
Coordinator
Aug 26, 2007 at 8:38 PM
I've just released a new version of this project (3.0) that's compatible with Team System Web Access. Download it, give it a try, and let me know if you run into any problems.